We Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (“Aurionpro”) have made available the Marketplace wowhandicraft.com to enable the sellers to sell their products and to enable the buyers to buy products. This is subject to compliance of applicable terms by each of the sellers and buyers. As you use the Marketplace, sell or buy the products from Marketplace, we collect and processes information from and about you in order to provide you with access to the Marketplace, service, enhance your experience while using the Marketplace, Service, and interact with you.
Personal information subject to this Policy may be collected and retained by Aurionpro.
Type of Personal Information
We collect your personal information in order to make the Marketplace available to you, to enable sellers to sell the products, improve the products, to enable buyers to buy product, to improve/enhance the Marketplace, etc.
Information to us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Marketplace use, Aurionpro services, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to access/use the Marketplace or take services of Aurionpro.
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
Purposes of collection Personal Information?
We use your personal information to make available Marketplacex, operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. The purposes include but not limited to:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Aurionpro services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Aurionpro Services. Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Aurionpro services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Aurionpro, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Cookies and Other Identifiers
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information for limited purposes which may include as follows:
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We may enable you to use third party components/applications/services through Marketplace, Aurionpro Services.
- Business Transfers: In the event of corporate restructuring, corporate action event such as mergers, amalgamation, business sale, etc.
- Compliance: We may have to share the information with the regulators/authorities/consultants/auditors as may be required under applicable law or in order to protect the interest of data subjects or our ogranization.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow security practices applicable to us.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Marketplaces Aurionpro Services may include third-party advertising and links to other Marketplaces and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Aurionpro ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie, a device identifier, or a code derived from applying irreversible cryptography to other information like an email address. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Prime membership, household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the Marketplace or mobile application. Click here for a list of examples that you can access. To request access to personal information that is not available through Your Account you can submit a request with us.
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Grievance Officer of our Aurionpro who may provide you with following options regarding use of your information:
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to access the Marketplace/take advantage of many of the Aurionpro services.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please inform us accordingly. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please inform us accordingly.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please inform us and adjust advertising preferences.
- If you want to browse our Marketplaces without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable Aurionpro Marketplace (e.g., in “Manage Your Content and Devices”), device, or application. Most non-Aurionpro devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Aurionpro does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use Aurionpro Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to access/ use the Marketplace/ Aurionpro services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our terms/conditions of use/applicable agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the prevailing law in India. If you have any concern about privacy at Aurionpro, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Policy will change also. You should check our Marketplaces frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Contact for Grievance
Please find below the details:
Address: Synergia IT Park Plot No. R-270, T.T.C. Industrial Estate, Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a Prime member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through your acccount.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Aurionpro’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Marketplace and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Aurionpro’s cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Aurionpro’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.